Privacy Statement – AstroTurf Europe B.V. 31 December 2018
During the processing of personal data AstroTurf Europe B.V. is working according to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us;
AstroTurf Europe B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for what purposes within our website www.AstroTurf-eu.com. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Providing to Third Parties
We don’t collaborate with other organizations that may receive your personal data.
You can use our contact-form to ask questions or make any request. For this purpose, we use your email address, tel. number, name and mr, mrs or ms. We do this on the basis of your consent. This information will be sent with your email and stored in outlook. This data won’t be stored on our website. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new activities or services:
- via social media
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option.
If necessary, we may collect your location data (GPS). If that is the case, you will be asked to grant consent beforehand. This location data and other data can also be stored and processed by the provider of the navigation/mapping software, such as Google Maps, but the data could also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no control over their actions. We recommend that you read the applicable privacy statement of the provider in question.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We keep statistics on the use of our website, but the IP-addresses are anonymous and this information won’t be shared with Google or other companies.
We made arrangements with other parties who place cookies through our website. Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. This is a first-party cookie owned by AstroTurf Europe B.V.
We did not accept the data processing agreement from Google. We do not allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services and we make the IP-addresses anonymous.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. It is important that you hide your social security number and photo. We will usually comply with your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Privacy Statement – AstroTurf Europe B.V.
AstroTurf Europe B.V. Punterweg 4
8042 PB Zwolle