RootZone 3D Series
The 3D Series is AstroTurf’s most popular product line.
The 3D Series adds a RootZone® to basic infilled turf systems. The RootZone, a texturized layer of fibers that draw down to encapsulate infill, results in minimal rubber splash, better shock absorbency, and less infill migration than basic systems. The RootZone improves safety, playability, and durability, making 3D systems the top choice for athletes and field owners alike. Importantly, independently funded research by Michigan State University has shown the RootZone to reduce torque transmitted to lower extremities.
- Manufactured with unmatched quality controls
- Multi-ply primary backing system for dimensional stability
- Polyurethane secondary backing system featuring optional soy-based BioCel™ technology
- Available with a range of infill options
- Also available in the RootZone 3D HD line, which offers denser configuration for enhanced durability and a more plush appearance
- Grass-like traction with reduced torque to lower extremities
- Less infill spray
- Consistent shock attenuation
- Improved durability